I have been a personal trainer for the last 7 years but have been passionate about sport and fitness my whole life. I have played senior rugby for the last 12 years for various local teams in Bedfordshire.
I have gained vital experience in my years as a PT and know what is needed to make my clients strong, lean and healthy. Seeing people change their body shape and lifestyle, and seeing their confidence blossom is what I love about my job, and is what gets me out of bed before 6am!
I am currently studying for a bsc hons degree in sport and exercise science at the university of Bedfordshire. My long term goal is to also work with professional athletes and I aim to be a UKSCA accredited strength and conditioning coach within the next 12 months.
- YEAR 3 BSC HONS SPORT AND EXERCISE SCIENCE DEGREE STUDENT.
- POLIQUIN PICP LEVEL 1 AND 2 STRENGTH COACH
- POLIQUIN BIOSIGNATURE MODULATION LEVEL 1 AND 2
- UKSCA PLANNING EFFECTIVE PROGRAMMES WORKSHOP
- PREMIER LEVEL 3 PERSONAL TRAINING
- PREMIER MASTERS IN SPORTS PERFORMANCE
- PREMIER KETTBELL TRAINING
- PREMIER ADVANCED NUTRITION FOR PHYSICAL PERFORMANCE
- PREMIER MOVEMENT BASED FLEXIBILITY
- PREMIER RESISTED BASED MOVEMENT